We therefore ask you to read the following information and to check it periodically carefully in order to verify any updates or revisions that may be necessary.
GDPR imposes the obligation to inform the interested party about the various fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14), with reference to the processing concerning personal data concerning him. In regard to the undersigned company, it is fully fulfilled by informing you that:
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is "V.I.M.E S.r.l",
Via Gramsci, 15 - 40050 Funo di Argelato (BO) - Italy
Phone +39 051-861362
To date, no Data Protection Officer has been appointed, as this Company is exempt from the provisions of art. 37 of the G.D.P.R.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Any data acquired, always in compliance with current legislation, will be processed for institutional purposes, connected and / or instrumental to the provision of access to this site, including any additional services requested by the user, in particular:
1. to execute a service (such as access to the site with all its features). To this end, the data may be disclosed to third parties whose collaboration "V.I.M.E S.r.l" may and / or must use for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. It is still possible to consult the site without providing any personal data, although some features may not be available and certain services cannot be provided.
2. for operational and management needs internal to "V.I.M.E S.r.l" and related to the services offered;
3. to perform, in general, legal obligations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Navigation data -
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Data provided voluntarily by the user -
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to this site, through the appropriate fillable forms, as well as the other contact channels indicated, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, and other personal data that may be communicated on the basis of the requested service.
PROCESSING METHODS AND RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed using both digital or paper supports, always in full compliance with the principles of security and confidentiality. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or until your explicit request for cancellation (see paragraph "Rights of the interested parties"). Throughout the retention period, your personal data will always be stored in accordance with applicable legislation.
COMMUNICATION AND/OR DISSEMINATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, with this term meaning to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making them available or consulting. It is also guaranteed that the treatments are carried out by minimizing the use of personal data and identification data, limiting their use to cases in which they are strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
"V.I.M.E S.r.l" also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent the loss of data and any illicit or incorrect use of the same.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The management methods, shown below, refer to this site, with regard to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and interact with the services and web pages accessible electronically from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the site.
The information is provided exclusively in relation to the aforementioned site and its parts and cannot be extended to other sites or pages not belonging to the site itself (including those that can be consulted by the user through direct links from this site).
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
According to the provisions of Articles. 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
1. obtain confirmation of a data processing, request access to their personal data and information relating to them, as well as the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones;
2. request the cancellation of their personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraphs 1 and 3) or the limitation of the use of the same (Art. 18);
3. oppose the processing of your personal data and withdraw consent at any time you wish (limited to the cases in which the processing is based on the consent expressed for one or more specific purposes).
4. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Controller directly through the contact channels indicated above.