GDPR imposes the obligation to inform the interested party about the various fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14), with reference to the processing concerning Personal Data concerning him. In regard to the undersigned company, it is fully fulfilled by informing you that:
The Data Controller is "V.I.M.E S.r.l",
Via Gramsci, 15 - 40050 Funo di Argelato (BO) - Italy
Phone +39 051-861362
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The purposes of the processing are twofold, and concern:
• the execution of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship between the parties (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter "b" of the aforementioned Regulation);
• the fulfilment of all legal obligations relating to it and attributable to the Data Controller (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter "c" of the aforementioned Regulation);
They may also concern the legitimate interests of the Data Controller (pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter "f" of the aforementioned Regulation).
PROCESSING METHODS AND NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
Your personal data will be processed with the aid of paper and electronic supports. The provision of your personal data is optional; in their absence, however, it is impossible for the undersigned Company to fulfil the contractual and regulatory obligations mentioned above. Failure to communicate your personal data therefore prevents the completion of the contractual relationship itself.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be communicated to:
1) Personnel of the undersigned Company authorized to process;
2) Companies and professional partners to support technical-operational activities;
3) Companies and professional firms supporting management, administrative and legal activities;
4) Companies and consultants of technical-IT and organizational services;
5) Banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the aforementioned purposes;
6) Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of legal obligations.
These suppliers operate as external Data Processors, appropriately appointed pursuant to Art. 28, GDPR.
DISSEMINATION OF DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, with this term being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way, including making them available or consultable.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to process contractual requests and, subsequently, for 10 years from the registration of the last accounting movement attributable to you. This is without prejudice to legal obligations that may lead to its prolongation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You are granted the rights provided for by the aforementioned Regulation in Articles. from 15 to 22, summarized below.
You have the right to:
1. request access to your personal data and information relating to them, as well as the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
2. request the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Article 17, paragraphs 1 and 3) or the limitation of the use of the same (Art. 18);
3. oppose the processing of your personal data and withdraw the consent at any time you wish (limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes).
4. lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
You may exercise these rights by contacting the Data Controller directly through the contact channels indicated above.